When you shop at Kroger and buy gift cards, you earn extra fuel points using your rewards card. It is all automatic and carefree and I get to reap the benefits all year. I buy the gift cards for personal use and/or presents. Every 100 points is $0.10 off per gallon. Kroger currently has a promo of double rewards points. Couldn’t be happier with the process. I had gotten some coupons for 4x fuel points from BzzAgent and bought gift cards for shopping for Christmas and as gifts. I then earned over 1000 points which is $1 off per gallon of gas. Now go get you some of those savings!! #gotadiscount
I got the free sausage rigatoni from BzzAgent for my husband, myself and our 3 year old. It had a good flavor, but the amount in the bag small and it was skimpy on the sausage. I liked that the Rigatoni was aldente after being cooked. My favvvvvorite part is that it was one pan and 10 minutes. I will purchase this. But next time two bags and might try a different variety. I also got the garlic bread. Mmmmm. Tastes just like the name brand and cooks as quickly as the skillet meal. Add the salad and you are done in 15 minutes start to table. The bag of salad a little smaller than name brand, but I didn’t verify. The greens were mixed and fresh and ready to eat. My husband is a big salad person and thought it was comparable to name brand.
Fair trade is new to me, so when I was allowed in the Green Mountain Coffee bzz campaign I was so excited. Green Mountain is the largest purchaser of Fair Trade Certified coffee, Green Mountain Roasters, Inc. knows the quality is second to none. That’s why they offer a wide selection of Fair Trade coffees, including brand-new Three Continent Blend, which combines the flavors and aromas of South America, Africa, and Asia into one harmonious Extra Bold Blend. I told them I got the Extra Bold Blend from bzzagent and it FINALLY got chilly here in the TX morning and it was amazing to have an excellent cup of coffee in the morning.
It has a rich taste without being obnoxiously heavy and leaves no bitter aftertaste in your mouth. I will definitely be buying this coffee in the future.
For my readers, here are some special coupon codes to buy this online: FTBZZ-WKDVN4H, FTBZZ-WKDW386, FTBZZ-WKFMV8H, FTBZZ-WKGBKD5, FTBZZ-WKGDVDQ, these are 1 time use for $2 off. Enjoy!
Thanks again to Bzzagent I got to try some more products for free. I was sent a bottle of Lysol Power and Free cleaner and a canister of Lysol Power and Free wipes. They are made with peroxide instead of bleach. I was really skeptical about this working because I have been a diehard bleach cleaner user, but when I used this on my hard water stained sink in the bathroom it really worked. I especially liked that there wasn’t a bleach smell. There was a fresh clean scent and everything sparkled. I definitely will buy this and very thankful I got to try it for free from bzzagent.
If your fume-free, sparkling clean house inspires you to clean house under the kitchen sink (or wherever you keep those other cleaning products), here’s a look at the full line of Lysol® Power & Free™ cleaners. Stock up on these family friendly options for a truly healthy home!
Lysol® Power & Free™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Great for cleaning many household areas, including surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom
- Powerful cleaning without the harshness of bleach
- Available in two fresh scents: Citrus Sparkle Zest and Oxygen Splash
- Starts at a suggested retail price of $1.97 or $2.77, depending on the size
NEW! Lysol® Power & Free™ Multi-Purpose Cleaning Wipes
- Great for quick clean ups and disinfection of all kinds of kitchen and bathroom surfaces like counters, sinks, and more
- Does not leave a harsh chemical residue
- Starts at a suggested retail price of $2.47
Lysol® Power & Free™ Bathroom Cleaner
- Cuts through stubborn stains like soap scum in tubs and on shower doors
- Leaves a fresh, clean scent
- Starts at a suggested retail price of $2.97
Lysol® Power & Free™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Cuts through toilet grime and even tough stains like rust and limescale
- Does not contain bleach and does not leave a harsh chemical residue
- Starts at a suggested retail price of $1.97
Lysol® Power & Free™ Toilet & Bathroom Wipes
- Great on a variety of surfaces, including: sinks, bathtubs, toilet seats, shower doors, and bathroom fixtures
- Leaves a fresh, clean scent
- Starts at a suggested retail price of $2.47
I had my sister’s family over this Memorial Day weekend. We grilled and ate hearty, but for some reason we always want to skimp on dessert even though we just glutted out. I was thankful to have some of these fresh frozen treats. I told my sister I #gotitfree from bzzagent and that they are low in fat and sugar and guilt free. Her husband and kids were listening intently. They all tried the frozen yogurt bars and agreed that they are sensational. I handed them some coupons so they could swing by Kroger on the way home and get some for themselves.
Kroger has a variety of ways for you to beat the heat and indulge without guilt. Including NEW Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars, Fudge Bars, Fruit Bars and Ice Cream Sandwiches, these are delicious flavors that provides a sweet treat anytime, without having to think twice about eating them. I was able to try them free from bzzagent #gotitfree and I’m so glad I did. I wouldn’t have even thought of a store brand before this campaign invite. I even feel good about giving them to my son.
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk, warm
- 1 cup FAGE Total Classic Greek Yogurt, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add elbow macaroni and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add red pepper and salt and continue cooking until vegetables soften. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2 quart casserole.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add flour, stir and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in warm milk and 1/2 cup of FAGE Total Classic, whisking constantly to keep smooth. Add nutmeg. Bring to a low simmer and remove from heat. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of cheddar cheese. Whisk until smooth. Add remaining 1/2 cup of FAGE Total Classic and tabasco. Combine macaroni, onion mix and cheese sauce and transfer to prepared casserole. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining cheddar cheese, feta and bread crumbs. Remove casserole from oven and top with crumb/cheese mix. Return to oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Recipe created by Edward Magel on behalf of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt. Photo by Yder Laya.
What a novel idea. This made my macaroni healthier, yet creamier and tastier. It was a huge hit with my husband and 3 year old. I am thankful from #bzzagent that #igotitfree, otherwise, I’m not quite sure I’d had ever tried it. It is plain, which is also hard to find nowadays, so the fact that it is accessible in a Greek yogurt makes it even better. Fage, in my opinion, is the best Greek yogurt out there. True texture and flavor. The plain works out so great in cooking because it takes on the flavor of the food instead of taking away from it. Well done Fage. Visit http://www.fageusa.com for more great recipes!